[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot and backup issue

It will run the snapshot but stops after some time.
and not only on this site but on more sites the same issue. have to start over and over again. Same with backup the site.

Regards

Rudolf

• Majid

Hello Rudolf
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

Can you please add the following lines of code to your wp-config.php

define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_LARGE_FILE_SIZE', 104857600);
    define('SNAPSHOT_IGNORE_SYMLINKS',true);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_USE_PRECACHE', true);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY', 'pclzip');
    define('SNAPSHOT_ATTEMPT_SYSTEM_BACKUP', true);

Also I want you to add this line of code in there too which will increase the Memory limit of your WordPress.
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

And once last set of define, just to enable the error logs in case something goes wrong.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

All of this should go above the line that says
    /* Stop Editing, Happy Blogging */

If the new snapshot fails, please find a file called debug.log under /wp-content folder, download it and change it's extension then upload it here in a reply as an attachment.

Thank you,
    Majid

• Rudolf

Hi Majid,

failed again, and I cannot find the debug.log try to look for it in cPanel "file manager"

I change the memory limit to 512 in PHP and put your lines in wp-config.php using a plugin
    I download wp-config.php from the "file manager" to check it and did run the snapshot again. without success.
    and this is just one site I have problems with backup and snapshot. I did spend days on the problem.
    Not sure if this is a solid back-up system.
    This is the message I get after it goes to 89%

An unknown response returned from Snapshot backup attempt. Aborting. Double check Snapshot settings.

Rudolf

• Oguz

Hey Rudolf ,

Hope you're well today!

I need your site credentials to check the problem on your site. Can you send us your details through our contact form, please DO NOT post the credential in this thread as support forum is public and this info can be viewed by anyone, you can send us your details here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Oguz"
    -WordPress credentials (username/password/login url)
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.