[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot Pro is not copying over items created with page builders.

Hello!

I've had issues with restoring Snapshot Pro backed up websites not having the content created within GeneratePress Sections and SiteOrigin Page Builder restored.

Now I'm very new with WPMU DEV tools so I'm aware this could be an issue on my part as well. :slight_smile:

What I usually do is, create my sites locally using MAMP Pro, install all the WPMU DEV goodies and get to building my site. When the time comes to move it to a dev server online somewhere, I create a Snapshot, upload it to WPMU DEV server, download the back up file and restore file, upload those to the dev site and restore.

I'm wondering, is page builder stuff not covered by Snapshot Pro? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Lawrence

• Dimitris

Hello there Lawrence,##1

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

The steps you follow are the correct ones, as Managed Backups are including all files under the root folder of the WP installation, as well as all database tables.

I don't have access to GeneratePress Sections plugin, but I've made a little test with Page Builder by SiteOrigin from wp.org repository and migrating a testing page made with this builder worked as intended.

Could you please try to edit wp-config.php file and insert the following line just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M');
    define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '2048M');

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

// Snapshot settings - start
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 10);
    define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 50);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_USE_PRECACHE', true);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_LARGE_FILE_SIZE', 104857600); //100MB
    define('SNAPSHOT_IGNORE_SYMLINKS',true);
    define('SNAPSHOT_FORCE_ZIP_LIBRARY', 'pclzip');
    define('SNAPSHOT_ATTEMPT_SYSTEM_BACKUP', true);
    // Snapshot settings - end

Then try to migrate and check how that goes. If you still encounter missing parts, please share the /wp-content/debug.log file, here in your next reply.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.