[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot is timing out

Snapshot is timing out at various stages (16% - 75%) of the backup process, normally at 'files'. This happens both on single as well as multisites and most of my approx 30+ sites which are hosted on different servers (Hostinger, Hostgator, Godaddy, all shared) are affected. I am about to give up as this plugin is rendered useless, but want to give it a last-ditch effort.

I have added these lines to my wp-config as I had seen on other posts, but this did not change anything:
// ** INCREASE WP MEMORY ** //
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M':wink:;
/**ADDED BY CK FOR SNAPSHOT**/
define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);
define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);

I have given you support access to this site but am happy to also give it to you to any other of my sites, as long as you fix the issue.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Chris

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site and I noticed that Snapshot is giving an error message that seems very important here. It says that it "".

That's actually quite unexpected because snapshot folder should be inside /wp-content/uploads/ folder by default so the path doesn't look right to me. If it can't create the folder it will fail (probably showing this around "files" stage due to how the process goes) because it first creates temporary files (so it's fine if the temp server path is writable) but it cannot then create the target archive.

We'd need to take a closer look into it. I've already started consultation on this with our second line support but we'd need to be able to look "inside". It would be great if you could send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Let's focus now on this specific site that you assigned to this ticket (ugandacaf....rg) please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.