[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot not making it to destination

I received this error and before I redo the integration with Google, I was hoping to get a little help in the direction I should go:

Error: Could not send file <pre>exception 'Google_0814_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable upload' in /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290 Stack trace: #0 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri() #1 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(409): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('PK\x03\x04\x14\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00\x85\x9AaM\xCC...':wink: #2 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(277): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/home/gyrosco1/...':wink: #3 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7437): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/home/gyrosco1/...':wink: #4 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7335): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker)) #5 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7659): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1540203198) #6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc() #7 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #9 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-cron.php(126): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array) #11 {main}</pre> :Failed to start the resumable upload

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Mark Stovel

I hope you're fine today and thank you for your question!

I'm afraid that error itself doesn't say much except for the fact that Snapshot was not able to start upload. However, in most cases so far this error shows for one of these reasons:

1. the Google Drive folder is actually a "sub-folder" instead of a folder in Google Drive "root" - make sure please that you're not trying to use "folder inside a folder" as a destination but rather a folder in a "top level" of your Google Drive space

2. drive API disabled: go to your Google Developers console and in your app make sure that "Drive API" is enabled, it sometimes gets disabled; make also sure that no API limits are reached - I'm not sure about Drive API specifically but Google puts limits on their APIs so at some "usage level" allowed limits might get "maxed out" and in such case you need to either pay them or wait until the got reset

3. finally, if that doesn't help, the re-doing integration is the step to be taken; usually you don't have to create new app but just make sure about the Drive API and folder location and then just remove and add destination in plugin to re-authorize it.

If none of that works for you, let us know here, please, and we'll need to investigate it closer.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.