[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot not making it to destination

I received this error and before I redo the integration with Google, I was hoping to get a little help in the direction I should go:

Error: Could not send file <pre>exception 'Google_0814_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable upload' in /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290 Stack trace: #0 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri() #1 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(409): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('PKx03x04x14x00x00x00x08x00x85x9AaMxCC…':wink: #2 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(277): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/home/gyrosco1/…':wink: #3 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7437): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/home/gyrosco1/…':wink: #4 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7335): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker)) #5 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7659): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1540203198) #6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc() #7 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #9 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #10 /home/gyrosco1/public_html/access/wp-cron.php(126): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote…', Array) #11 {main}</pre> :Failed to start the resumable upload