[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot Pro filling up my disc space

I had the plugin installed and active. Previously I had setup Managed backups, but after I found that I could not do individual subsite managed backups I stopped them. With no scheduled snapshots, the plugin was creating its own snapshots eating up 600GB of data. The dashboard showed no snapshots. The only way to get this to stop was to deactivate and delete the plugin. HELP!?!?!?!

• Nebu John
    • Staff

Hi Tom,

Hope you are doing good and thank you for reaching out to us.

We understand your situation and want to help you. For further investigating this issue please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. To grant support access, please follow these steps

1.Log into the WordPress Admin Panel for your site (go to the Network Admin dashboard if on Multisite), and then navigate to the “Support” page from the WPMU DEV menu item (WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access)

2. Click the “Grant Support Access” button in the Support Access panel.
    For more information about Granting Support Access please read this guideline
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

After you have granted the access, please inform me in this thread thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Nebu John

• Tom
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Nebu John

Providing you access is a NO GO. Reason being, the plugin is deactivated and deleted. I do not and can not allow it to be reactivated as it could eat up my disc array again crippling all my clients on the server.

So if you have any questions you'd like to ask, I can provide answers.

Thx

• Nebu John
    • Staff

Hi,

We understand your concern. We would like to help you here. You could review the directory 'wp-contents/uploads/snopshot' and delete all the zip files to make more space on the host disk. Please note there will be no option to restore those files again. Managed backups stored in the cloud will be still available.

Once you have enough free space, recommend activating the plugin and check if the issue still exists.

However, without support access and FTP credentials, we cannot further investigate this issue.

Kind Regards,
    Nebu John

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.