[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot Pro won't load onto my website.

I have attempted to load Snapshot Pro onto my website https://www.consumatepro.com when I do I get a popup sayin' that the target address already exists. I have repeatedly checked my site & Snapshot Pro, does not show up in my installed WPMU Dev plugins, or anywhere on my site plugin list, or on my site dashboard. I will leave the back door of my site open for support assistance. I can't do an uninstall/reinstall because I can't find Snapshot Pro anywhere. I can be contacted on consumatepro@outlook.com, or on, larrikinaussie@consumatepro.com. I thank you in advance, for your attention & expedient solution.

• Soumendra Mishra

Hello LarrikinAussie,

Thank you for contacting us today and sorry for the issue you are facing.

I have checked the site through Support access and can see that you have already a folder named "Snapshot" exists under wp-content > Plugins, that is why it is showing that the plugin already exists. That might be due to an incomplete installation of the plugin in past. I have removed the folder through "WP File Manager" and installed the Snapshot Pro on your site through The HUB.

Please check that and let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
    Soumendra

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.