[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot: restore Note: URL mismatch!

Hi guys,
Multisite: I get URL mismatch when I want to restore a site. Sometimes the restore goes through fine, some other sites the media paths end up all screwed (mysite.com/filepath/mysite.com/filepath) up after restoring.

1) Deleted and reinstalled the plugin, added a test site, backed it up and restored: just fine.

2) Restored a second time: URL mismatch?!

Makes me uncomfortable... Any ideas?

Thanks!

Nick

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nick vd Veerdonk

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I understand that's on Multisite and we're talking here about snapshots ("Snapshot -> Snapshots") rather than managed backups ("Snapshot -> Managed backup"), right?

Are you restoring to the same sub-site that was backed up or to a new/different sub-site? Would you mind enabling support access to the site for me so I could take a closer look at it and test it there? To do this, please go to the "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here when it's already open.

Please also update the Snapshot Pro plugin to the most recent version and let me know here which sub-site(s) I could safely use for testing (so I wouldn't accidentally destroy any important sub-site).

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.