[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot stuck

My latest snapshot has been stuck at 100% for some days now, and it seems like it is able to finish working. I have clicked cancel to try and start a new snapshot, but noting happens.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Ove

Thank you for the access,

I can see some problems on backup, especially when it is uploading to our server, can you send me some information and we can take a closer look for you?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question:

Subject: "Attn: Patrick Freitas"

- Site login URL:

- WordPress admin username:
    - WordPress admin password:

- FTP/SFTP credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:

- cPanel credentials

Host:
    Username:
    Password:

- Folder path to the site in question:

- Link back to this thread for reference

- Any other relevant URLs/info:

Please, reply to the ticket once you have sent the information.
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Ove

My apologies for the delay here

Once you send credentials from the form I suggest updating the ticket so it will make sure the ticket is back to the queue and we get notified :slight_smile:

I made some tests on few past days on your website, seems the problem is caused by a time out, I created a phpinfo file and can see the Max Execution Time is 180 which is fine, but the PHP memory limit is only 256M.

I tried to increase from php.ini file and .user.ini file, but the new values weren't reflected on the PHP, wouldn't you mind please contact the hosting provider and ask them to increase your max execution time to 250 and the PHP memory limit to 512M?

I was able to complete a Managed Backup, but on Snapshots, the plugin got stuck, I see your Media Folder is big, I suggest you split the Snapshot into two backups.

When running the backup, please, select only the Media Library and no other folder or database, and on another Backup the database and other tables, it will make sure the plugin will be able to back up all files.

Also, please, check with the hosting provider if you have any I/O limitation on your hosting account, this can cause this problem as well.

Let us know if after increasing the max execution time, and the PHP limit fixes the problem.
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.