[Snapshot Pro] Snapshot triggering fatal error

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(assets/shared-ui/plugin-ui.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mamn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php on line 54

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'assets/shared-ui/plugin-ui.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:opt/cpanel/ea-php71/root/usr/share/pear':wink: in /home/mamn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php on line 54

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi jimesten,

Sorry to hear about the error, that’s an odd issue. Could I know whether you encountered the issue while updating the Snapshot plugin or whether the Snapshot plugin was installed on the website for the first time?

Seems like support access to your website isn’t enabled at the moment. Could you please try deleting the plugin, and re-installing to see whether you notice similar issues?

If you still notice the same even after that then please send us your websites credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login URL

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up on the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.