[Snapshot Pro] Trying your Snapshot Pro for Backup, says site doesn't exist?

Hi Guys,
Am new here and trying out your different plugins, some with success and others, I just not sure about.
1. I am trying your snapshot Pro plugin, but it says the site doesn't exist? And it won't back up, which is a big problem, I was using Updraft before and never a problem.
2. Top of the site shows a code, which never goes away, why? Is on live site also, can you please remove!
3. Tried to even do a GTMetrix rating, even they say site down/doesn't exist?
4. Went to Google and Bing analytics, they cant find the site?

Something is wrong, please check, thanks
Please check this these items out - thanks

• Dimitris

Hello Steven

1. I am trying your snapshot Pro plugin, but it says the site doesn't exist? And it won't back up, which is a big problem, I was using Updraft before and never a problem.

I'm not sure where exactly you got this error message. Did you try to create a new Managed Backup?
    Could you please initiate one from here
    https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=snapshot_pro_managed_backups
    and let us know how that goes?

2. Top of the site shows a code, which never goes away, why? Is on live site also, can you please remove!

That was the "CSS above the fold" and added this. You can find this option in HummingBird Pro -> Asset Optimization -> Tools, or here:
    https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wphb-minification&view=tools
    I've already removed that, re-checked files and cleared all HummingBird caches.
    As you can see in Asset Optimization screen though, there are still assets that aren't compressed. This means that HummingBird processes aren't over yet and you should skip some time for the updated asset files to be created.
    You should then be able to see that all assets that have the "compress" option active, that they were compressed indeed and top line in frontend should be gone too.

3. Tried to even do a GTMetrix rating, even they say site down/doesn't exist?

Seems good to me: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.legendstraveler.com/Jx99Vzec
    This could be a temporary glitch, or due to the large loading time that your site requires. Please advise HummingBird's Performance Report recommendations on how to make this better.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

PS. Please keep in mind that we're keen on having separate threads per member and per issue, so don't combine your queries in a single thread, but rather created separate ones. :slight_smile:

• Nahid

Hey Steven !
    Hope you are having a great day!

It seems like this code was also added in the "Custom Meta Tag" section of your "All Meta Tags" plugin. I have removed the mentioned code and it seems to be gone for now. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Are you still able to replicate this issue on your end?

For further cases alike this one (which was not related to the Snapshot plugin), note that we are really keen on keeping an issue specific to the respective thread only. In such a case, please consider reaching us out via Live Chat or a new Support thread. We really appreciate your consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.