Snapshot problem

I have setup the snapshot plugin.

When choosing a site to backup they all show up as "mysite.com", so if I have 3 virtual sites it will show 3 domains in the drop down box, but they will all be the same name. Still, each one is assigned the ID to the blog it represent but this is not visible to the admin user.

Is there a fix for this, such as showing the individual sites names in the dropdown?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

karmikovic

Hi there! I believe Multisite capability with this plugin is new so I will ping the developer here and mark as a feature request as I'm not sure if that is the desired behavior. If so then I would imagine it would be very helpful to find a way around this.

Best,

Kimberly

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

Hi Kimberly,

I'm not sure I follow your setup. the Snapshot plugin should list the blogs within a site. so main site 'your site.com'. First blog 'site1.yoursite.com', second 'site2.yoursite.com', etc. Each would have a different domain if you are using the sub-domain setup.

It may be just me. I thought I'd seen the various way user have setup Multisite. I'm sure this is not unique. Just trying to understand your specific setup so I can make recommendations.

• SRCenter
    • Flash Drive

Hey Kim & Paul,

I'm reopening this topic because I'm experiencing the same issue as karmikovic was experiencing. So to follow along with the thread and answer the questions...

That is correct the drop down "Select a Blog to snapshot" when you click it all the sites have the same name site..com, site.com, site.com, etc... it is all the same domain instead of giving the mapped domain or even if it gave the site generic url i.e. site.com/site2, but really there is no (easy) way to really know which site is which.

Thanks for your help,

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@SRCenter, I thought this was corrected in 1.0.6. But some testing on my end under a submdomain Multisite install proved it was not. I'm working on a few other bug reports today. Will write back when I have a patch for you to test. Oh, I'm assuming you site is setup as a sub-domain install.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings SRCenter,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting back to you on this - it seems your ticket somehow got buried in the system.

If you are still having an issue with this please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Please be sure to include any possibly related new symptoms or errors.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.