Snapshot problem to move site between multisite networks

Trying to import site and this problem appear. Tried Dropbox and FTP.

I have read other forum but this dont help me.

PHP max_execution_time : 900s (I have set this in PHP so its 900)

Attempting to download remote file : https://www.xxxx.xx/snapshot-1480350077-161128-162117-zxxzxx.zip

Processing archive: snapshot-1480350077-161128-162117-zxzxxzzx.zip (0,00 B)
Error: Manifest data not found in archive.
Snapshot import complete

• Nastia

Hello Viktor , I trust you are doing well today!

The Manifest data not found in archive means that either the backup wasn't created successfully, or it wasn't downloaded correctly.

Would you please visit the /wp-content/uploads/snapshots/ path of the Oarp site and make sure that the snapshot-1480350077-161128-162117-58e36d1f.zip is not empty?

Please let me know, have you uploaded snapshot-1480350077-161128-162117-58e36d1f.zip file manually via FTP? As it seems the file size is 0.0 MB.

Would you please try to re-upload and import the file again?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Viktor

I found out that when you download snapshot via link the archive (.zip) got broken. When download the file from snapshot directory via FTP it works to download and import on other sites. So this is a bug in Snapshot and solved.

One other issue is that Snapshot in one of my sites break the restored site when I tried to restore and import the Snapshot backup file. I can not edit URL or any settings in the subsite and URL is also broken (see image) and site can not connect to database. In my other multisite exact the same file worked like a charm. Any idea why this snapshot/my backup file does not work in one of my multisite network?

• Nastia

Hello Viktor , I hope you are doing well today!

I found out that when you download snapshot via link the archive (.zip) got broken. When download the file from snapshot directory via FTP it works to download and import on other sites. So this is a bug in Snapshot and solved.

Just to be clear, please let me know if I understood correctly - when you download an archive directly from Snapshot > All Snapshots, then the zip file is broken, right?

I tested this on my installation and can't replicate the same. The snapshot file was downloaded successfully. Would you please grant access to your site from WPMU DEV > Support so I could test it on your site?

I can not edit URL or any settings in the subsite and URL is also broken (see image) and site can not connect to database. In my other multisite exact the same file worked like a charm. Any idea why this snapshot/my backup file does not work in one of my multisite network?

If you can't replicate it on another site, then it is not a bug.

Please let me know, do toy have in the wp-config.php file , the following define rules:

define('WP_SITEURL', ..);
    define('WP_HOME', ..);

These are might be the main issue why you can't edit the site URL. Please remove those hard-coded URL statements nad try to change the URL.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.