Snapshot redirect errors when trying to set up dropbox

Trying to set up dropbox, or just edit the existing dropbox account that's in Snapshot on a client's site is resulting in a redirect error of some kind. We're just not able to see details or have any sort of redirect (it appears to be a query of some kind in the URL anyways).

Any input on this issue and how to solve it?

Site URL: [RemovedUponRequest]

Steps to reproduce problem:
1) Visit Snapshot > Destination
2) Attempt to add new Dropbox
3) Name it, and save (prompt authorization with Dropbox)
4) Observe glorious failure.
5) Optionally - attempt to see details or edit details of existing Dropbox config. Repeat #4

SUPPORT ACCESS HAS BEEN GRANTED ON THIS SITE ALREADY.

• Sajid

Hi Charlie Pryor,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am unable to replicate this issue on my own both of my test sites, one on remote server and another one on localhost.

While further troubleshooting I noticed that you have it installed on PHP 5.6.99 HipHop Virtual Machine. That can be the issue. Did you tried using on a classic PHP instead ?

Also, I would request you to check error_log and debug.log file and post the relevant error message here so we can determine why exactly its not working.

Thanks and look forward towards your response Charlie Pryor :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Charlie Pryor,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am glad to know you have found the culprit and things are back to normal. I have removed the URL from original post as requested.

We have not reported this issue before so we would want to know more about this issue. If you could provide more details about this that would help us understand and resolve the issue quickly.

It were only happening with Dropbox authentication or its not working with Google drive as well ?

I have informed the developer about it and we will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.