Snapshot restore failing when trying restore website

Hi,

Im trying to restore a website, using the snapshot plugin, but its failing every time.
I get the following message: An unknown response returned from Snapshot backup attempt. Aborting. Double check Snapshot settings.

I have checked the settings and can't see what i will need to change.
I granted access for site, so it possible to try make a restore.

BR

• Luís

Hi Mikkel ,

Hope you're doing well today!

It can be related to a lack of memory, so, can you try increase the "memory_limit" variable? There are some methods to do this, so, I think this article may help you:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

If after increase the memory you still get the same error, can you please send us the FTP details of your website so we can investigate it further? If yes, please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Mikkel

I hope you are doing great today and I am very sorry for the delayed response from our side, things have been very busy on our end.

As I was going through some old threads I noticed that this one is still open and you were expecting a response from our side, I am really sorry we didn't reply on time, the thread must have slipped into the archives. We would like to help fix the issue on your site, but we need you to confirm if you still need help with this issue or not.

Are you still having the same issue or you got it resolved. We will be happy to know it was resolved and we will be very happy to help you resolve it, just let us know that you still need help.

If you still need help, please send updated login details through our secure contact form, choose "I have a different question, then include the following:

Subject: "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela"
    - WordPress login details (login url, admin username, password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Web Hosting Control Panel Login (login url, username and password). We need this to access the database
    - Any other relevant urls/information

Once we have all this information we will continue troubleshooting and do our best to get to the root of the issue and find a possible solution.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa