snapshot set up to run properly?

Hi, this website has a large uploads folder. a couple of questions. is the plugin currently set up correctly to do a full daily back up? is the uploads folder currently excluded? Is the current size of the uploads folder making it an impossibility to back up? Or will it just take a long time? thanks.

• Milan

Hello Total WP Support

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I would need staff access to your site to analyse and answer few of your questions. I am not sure about current size of your backup folder, so could you please access your site via ftp and check about it ? If not, it would be better if you can communicate about this to your hosting provider and check if size is full or not. !

Some time snapshot creation could go bit longer than expected but you'll get constant logs being generated and shown to your when you go for backup ( Assuming its not scheduled, if its scheduled backup, you would need wait for it. If site size is large and consists many plugins that means snapshot requires slightly more time to process those and backup those )

Please Grant me staff access to your site and we will see what we can do here. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.