I’ve been trying to restore a full_backup to my site using the snapshit-installer.php script, but it keeps hitting a 500 error between 8 & 10%.
It’s only a 130Mb backup, but during a live chat, we tried everything we could think of to improve the chances of success.
For example, PHP memory_limit, max_execution_time, post_max_size, upload_max_filesize, etc have all been increased to appeciable values.
We did notice an issue though that may explain the hiccup: WordFence was installed on the site, so there is the wordfence-waf file in there, and think Snapshot may be hitting a wall once that file has been restored, but the wordfence plugin itself has not yet. So we tried uploading the wordfence plugin and it’s wflogs folder, but no luck with the restore yet.