Snapshot with Custom WP Configuration

Hi there :slight_smile:

I'm using a custom configuration for WordPress (plugins folder is outside of the wp-content folder, and all of the "regular" WP folders have been renamed). I'm also using DAP. I'd like to be able to use Snapshot to back up my entire network, but it isn't backing up my plugin folder or the dap folder inside of my WP install by default.

This thread mentioned that the ability to add custom directories to the backup was coming in mid-2013: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/backup-custom-directories-in-snapshot-plugin

But if it's there, I'm missing it. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? I'd love to be able to add a specific file path for files/folders to INCLUDE in my archive, just as I can for files/folders to EXCLUDE.

Also, there's probably not a lot you can do to help with this, but my wp-config file is two levels up, outside of the root (WP installed in a subdirectory, wp-config outside of public_html). Obviously, Snapshot isn't backing that up either. I'd love it if it could, but backup of the actual directories inside of my install is far more important to me!

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:.

M