snapshot won't authorize google drive

I thought I had it setup correctly. I have the correct info in the client id, client secret, and folder fields. but when I ran the snapshot i got this error inthe log:

2015-02-21 12:11:41: Sending file to directory: 0B5tPew-nDCC5fjlHd0VQNTcwczV1TmtSSkgzTndZUFdzd3dWaWROQ19PTElSZ3FkOGNEZ3M
2015-02-21 12:11:42: ERROR: Error: Could not send file

exception 'Google_0814_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable upload' in /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290

Stack trace:

#0 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri()

#1 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/index.php(325): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('PK????????q?UF@...')

#2 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/index.php(270): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/home/mcmaster/...')

#3 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6670): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/home/mcmaster/...')

#4 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6556): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(SnapshotLocker))

#5 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6435): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1423278670)

#6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_backup_cron_proc(1423278670)

#7 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(571): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#8 /home/mcmaster/public_html/eastclaimsdb.com/wp-cron.php(103): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_backup...', Array)

#9 {main}

I was reviewing my settings I couldn't remember if I clicked the authorize button so I clicked it again and I get this error:

401. That’s an error.

Error: invalid_client

The OAuth client was not found.
Request Details

scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file
response_type=code
access_type=offline
redirect_uri=http://eastclaimsdb.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=snapshots_destinations_panel&snapshot-action=edit&item=stevec-google-drive
approval_prompt=force
state=token
client_id= 188828714406-16g9s606sivp3m2aiekpctsgpjahjdmm.apps.googleusercontent.com

That’s all we know.

I'm not sure what to do from here