Snapshot won't start

When I start the "run now" to do a backup, nothing happenes... same thing when I tried to create a new backup,... nothing happens.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello David,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Could you please enable WordPress debugging? To do this please add following lines to the "wp-config.php" file of your site:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Make sure that these lines are added above the "/* That's all, stop editing... */" line and once they are there try running snapshot again by going to "Snapshot -> All Snapshots" page, clicking on "Edit" link for selected snapshot, setting "Backup Interval" option to "Run immediate" and saving these settings.

That should immediately trigger backup procedure. When you are sure it didn't run, or after it runs and breaks, please download the "debug.log" file from "wp-content" folder of you WP installation, rename it to the "debug.txt" and attach to your replay here. In case the file was larger than 5MB, upload it to any storage service (such as your Dropbox or Google Drive account) and share a download link to it here instead.

It would also be great if you could additionally grant us a support access to the site so we could check it. To do this, follow this guide and let us know when it's ready:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.