Snapshots are not being uploaded to Dropbox

Anytime I try to create a new Snapshot that has to be sent to Dropbox, it gets stuck on the ‘Uploading’ process and no snapshot is already upload to it. And this is causing my server space to be clogged.
The backups are not uploading to dropbox and are remaining in my local folder. This has always been an issue since I first installed the plugin.

I’ve tried to delete the Dropbox destination and to set it up again, but the issue is still there.

Sometimes they make it through and upload, occasionally they do not.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jon,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've checked your chat and I think it would be best if we could use a staging site for testing that, indeed. If you have already created it, we'll need full access credentials so please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question.

Best regards,
    Adam