Today I tried to restore a Snapshot in a new site.
The only difference in the database was the prefix of the database, instead of the normal one wp_ it was cb_
On the new installation I changed the prefix to wpiw_ and did the restore.
After doing the restore I couldn't access as an admin, the admin users where treated like subscribers.
When I checked what was going on, I realized that Snapshots doesn't change the information related to permissions in the wp_usersmeta table, and that's why I couldn't access with my normal admin users.
At the end I had to use the same prefix as before (cb_) and it worked well, no more headaches.