Snapshots sort filter find

I just updated snapshots to the new version.
What a nightmare. I have over 200 snapshots configured and now have no way of finding the snapshot I need. There's no sort by, filter or search options. Trying to find my snapshot is like trying to find a needle in a haystck
At least with the old version, I could view them all on the same page and do a cmd+F in my browser.
I know it's a feature request but this needs to be looked at.
Many thanks

Chris

• brandicoot

Are you kidding me? Are you saying that wpmudev plugins are only designed form multisite networks of 3 sites or less?

Not only do I have the above issue described but it's completely stuffed up my storage location.
    I used to keep each snapshot in a folder: snapshots/sitename on my server.
    Now it dumping them all into a folder: wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/snapshots

1. This new version has removed the location option from each individual snapshot
    2. I can't set an individual location for each snapshot
    3. Any attempt to change the location from it's default "snapshot" results in a fatal error

I'm rolling back.
    I'd like a proper response to this other than "oh, we didn't think that you'd actually want to use it for multisite network with more than 3 sites on it"

• Nazmul H. Rupok

Hi brandicoot

Hope you are doing well today. Definitely it was not designed for 3 sites and it looks troublesome for lots of sites I know. This could be improved by adding some filter functionality.

Regarding the other issues, we have revamped the plugin to make it more efficient and reliable. And some of the features are not ready yet but will be rolled out soon, like the individual directory for each subsite.

#1 & #2. Hopefully these features will be released within the next few releases. I can't give you exact ETA but our developer said, it might be available on 3.1.3 or maybe 3.1.2

#3. I can see the issue as well and already forwarded to the developer.

I'd suggest to stick with the existing version until next few releases as you need the options. I am really sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Hopefully it will be better with couple of releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.