Snaptshots failling to execute

Hi,
I just saw that my snapshots are not properly executing on labtech.ca.

I', used to manage this plugin and it'S first that it happens. When I run an immeditate backup with files included, I get part of an archive recorded with time stamp "31 décembre 1969 20 h 00 min"

I was successful at performing a database snapshot.

I activated support access on my site.

• Nastia

Hello Yann

I trust you are doing well today!

Would you please elaborate and let me know more information about this issue? Do you mean that the archive date is incorrect in Snapshot > All Snapshots?

I did run a Snapshot backup with common files included an I got this error coming from the WordFence plugin:
    ERROR: PcLZIP file:plugins add failed -4: File 'plugins/wordfence/tmp/configCache.php' does not exist [code -4]

It looks like a file missing from the plugin. Please try to re-install the Wordfence plugin and try again to create a Snapshot.

I could not replicate the issue with part of an archive recorded with and time stamp "31 décembre 1969 20 h 00 min". Please post here a screenshot with this issue so I could see this issue up close.

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hi Yann,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, I could see this timestamp under one of your existing "Snapshot Daily" archives. But I am unable to replicate this issue on your website. I created a snapshot with all database tables and files included. It completed successfully and also the date in archives section is correct, that is "18 août 2016 13 h 08 min" (see screenshots).

Also, on your website I checked other existing snapshots too and the dates are correct.

So, that appears to be issue with the first snapshot only due to some reasons. But all new snapshots are working just perfect with correct timestamp.

Please create a new snapshot with files included and let us know if that still not working.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid