So here you go -

So here you go - worked well till this morning. Have a case open at provider (resellerspanel.com). For them the solution is easy: disable plugin and all is working.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Destination Sud France

I hope you're well today and thank you for your post!

Would you please elaborate on the issue?

I understand that either "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin stopped working or some "features" of it are not working any more or it somehow affects your site. However, I don't know what exactly is happening and the fact that your host suggests disabling the plugin doesn't explain the nature of the issue.

If you could, please, describe the problem in details, that'd be great and I'll be more than happy to assist you in order to solve that.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Destination Sud France

Hey Adam,
    At resellerspanel.com, i have a semi dedicated server. On that one I installed wp multisite. I added this site to the hub via the wpmudev-updater plugin. Then network enabled it and all worked. I then created 3 sites being i.e. site1.eezyhosting.eu, site2.eezyhosting.eu and site3.eezyhosting.eu. On all the wpmudev-updater is working fine. Untill this morning. Suddenly on site3.eezyhosting.eu stopped working. Only deactivating the wpmudev-updater plugin network wide makes the site accessible again. In a harsh discussion with the provider as to them the issue solved:its the plugings fault. Diasble it and all works. I have given you access support to eezyhosting.eu ... you can check it out yourself. Cheers, Koen

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Destination Sud France,

I've created new temp admin account to test the broken subsite without WPMU DEV Dashboard active but the site was still not loading.

It seems that your memory limit is being exhausted and only plugin active was WP Ultimo.
    When I enabled WPMU DEV Dash and disabled WP Ultimo I was able to access your subsite without any issues.

I can see that your WP memory limit is set to 512MB but it might be that the master value is actually lower.

Can you access your WP files via FTP or cPanel and in root WP folder create new file named info.php
    In that file add this code:
    <?php phpinfo(); ?>

After that navigate to eezyhosting.eu/info.php page, search for memory_limit and see what the master value is in the right column and if it's same as the WP value or lower.

Let us know which value you have there.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Destination Sud France

Hi Pedrag,
    When I disable WP Ultimo and try to access boldgrid.eezyhosting.eu I get

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/capabilities.php:590 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php(1433): current_user_can('activate_plugin...') #1 /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-api.php(1252): WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Site->get_project_infos(1081723) #2 /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php(2610): WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Api->calculate_upgrades(Array) #3 /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPMUDEV_Dashboard_Site->filter_plugin_update_count(Object(stdClass)) #4 /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Object(stdClass), Array) #5 /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/option.php(1718): apply_filters('site_transient_...', Object(stdClass), 'update_plugins') #6 /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-admin/includ in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 590

And the strange thing again is that I only get this when accessing boldgrid.eezyhosting.eu. If you surf to the others (i.e. guko.eezyhosting.eu): all works fine ...

Rgds
    Koen

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Destination Sud France,

We're there any other changes on your site since then, some changes on your server settings or perhaps some updates to WordPress or other plugins?

Think is that the above error that you posted is usually related to some plugin functionality being called out of place, it does point to WPMU DEV Dash in there, but if that was a problem with the plugin itself we would be able to replicate it on all installations.
    So I'm guessing there was something specific on your installation that caused this but it's hard to say what it was.

Are you now seeing memory error or the one mentioned in your previous response?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Destination Sud France

Hi Predrag,
    I myself did not make changes. I'll check with the hosting provider if something changed at their end.
    Will keep you updated on that one!

When enabling WP Ultimo: I just get a blank screen again.

Currently in debuglog:
    [11-Apr-2018 12:03:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: thumbnail_square in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/template/dashboard.php on line 232
    [11-Apr-2018 12:03:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: thumbnail_square in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/template/dashboard.php on line 232
    [11-Apr-2018 12:03:43 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: thumbnail_square in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/template/dashboard.php on line 232
    [11-Apr-2018 12:03:43 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: thumbnail_square in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/template/dashboard.php on line 232
    [11-Apr-2018 12:04:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 516
    [11-Apr-2018 12:04:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 537
    [11-Apr-2018 12:04:52 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 516
    [11-Apr-2018 12:04:52 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 537
    [11-Apr-2018 12:05:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/ms-blogs.php on line 174
    [11-Apr-2018 12:05:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
    [11-Apr-2018 12:06:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 310
    [11-Apr-2018 12:06:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/load.php on line 679
    [11-Apr-2018 12:09:01 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 516
    [11-Apr-2018 12:09:01 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 537
    [11-Apr-2018 12:10:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 516
    [11-Apr-2018 12:10:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 537
    [11-Apr-2018 14:58:51 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 516
    [11-Apr-2018 14:58:51 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: boldgrid_menu_option in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-content/plugins/boldgrid-staging/includes/class-boldgrid-staging-dashboard-menus.php on line 537
    [11-Apr-2018 15:00:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/www/eezyhosting.eu/wp-includes/ms-blogs.php on line 174
    [11-Apr-2018 15:00:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Cheers
    Koen

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Destination Sud France

This line in debug log confirms that this is a memory issue:

[11-Apr-2018 12:05:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

However, it rarely happens that the site is causing such memory consumption with 512M limit and the fact that it happens with WP Ultimo plugin enabled suggests that either this is something wrong with that plugin or there's another, additional conflict - of that plugin with either another one or the theme.

I'm wondering what will your host bring to the case now, taking all that into account, so let's wait for their response and we'll see what could be done next :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Destination Sud France

The hosting take it the easy way:
    Q: could upgrade my memory to 1024
    A: No, not possible in shared hosting
    R: I'm on a semi dedicated server - not shared hosting
    A: It's the same - not possible. 512M is the maximum.

And:
    We are not developers. We delete the plugin and all works. So you need to speak to the developer to get this fixed - not us.

Bottom: when working with WP and Plugins this is always the big issue (problem). Makes wonder if one should not move away from WP ...

This said: I don't think it's WP Ultimo but rather boldGrid.com. So I'm going to setup a sandbox for them and hopefully they'll be so nice to further investigate.

Anyway - thanks for the help - much appreciated!

Rgds
    Koen

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.