So I am trying to set up Pro Sites, WHMCS MU Provisioning

So I am trying to set up Pro Sites, WHMCS MU Provisioning and Domain Mapping. I have everything installed correctly, and it appears to be working. Except that when I create a site (either provisioned thru WHMCS or just on the Dashboard) as a sub-domain of my site (blogname.sky-edge.net) it appears to create the site, but when I try to visit it, nothing is there. But it appears on the dashboard as a new site. I noticed it didn’t seem to add any DNS records or anything, how is this suppose to work?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Zac, hope you had a wonderful day.

Is it happening for all your subdomains or just the one you mentioned? Well, for creating a subdomain multisite, and your subdomains to work there, you need to create Wildcard Subdomains record in your DNS panel. You can get details idea about how you can create an “A” record from this official documentation page: https://codex.wordpress.org/Configuring_Wildcard_Subdomains

I just checked your “sky-edge.net” DNS in “who.is” but I could not find any wildcard subdomain record there. Can you please add that and check if your subdomains are accessible? If not, please let us know. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Zac
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

So I added the wildcard subdomain, and now I am getting a crazy error message related to revolution slider (which is used on my main page, but shouldn’t be used on a new site???) when I try to access the blog, test.sky-edge.net.

Whats up with that?

• Zac
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘fetch – <b>Table ‘skyedge_sdb.sdb_5_revslider_settings’ doesn’t exist</b>

Query: select * from sdb_5_revslider_settings’ in /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(19): UniteFunctionsRev::throwError(‘fetch – <b>Tabl…’, -1) #1 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(34): UniteDBRev->throwError(‘fetch – <b>Tabl…’:wink: #2 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/db.class.php(129): UniteDBRev->checkForErrors(‘fetch’:wink: #3 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_params.class.php(42): UniteDBRev->fetch(‘sdb_5_revslider…’:wink: #4 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/revslider_operations.class.php(1273): RevSliderParams->getFieldFromDB(‘general’:wink: #5 /home/skyedge/public_html/wp in /home/skyedge/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/inc_php/framework/functions.class.php on line 7

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.