So what do you have for forum and support

I saw your support system plugin. Does that integrate with the forum.. so that backend suppor t tickets can be added to the frontend for research later? Also.. on the support/forum.. is it possible to redirect the requests to different people depending on the time of day.. kinda like scheduling staff?

Rupok

Hi Craig,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, our Support System plugin doesn't support forum integration yet, but you can bring the support ticket system to front-end by going to "Dashboard > Support > Settings > Front End [Tab]" and check marking the "Activate Front End" option. That will provide you options for showing Support Page, Submit Net Ticket Page and FAQ Page on the front-end. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Support System plugin also doesn't support redirecting the requests to different people depending on the time of day yet.

However, these sound to be really nice features. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking these ideas, more chances our developers will work on these and will include these features in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok