I just installed the e-newsletter plugin and was wondering
how to add Links to Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter
or Linked In.

Thru the Wysiwyg Editor ?

Thank you
Corrado Izzo

• corrado_izzo

Hi

I have a bit of a situation here with this Newsletter Plugin which i would love to be able to customize in order for it to fit my needs.

For Starters the word "from" is part of everty Preset and always present, even if i do not oput any information into the previous from field the From is still there.

That's a bit odd - don't you think so ?

I went back and wanted to remove that "from" from the Header of the Newsletter in the html settings of the wysiwyg editor but no chance its not there.

Also if i enter informations into the from fields and adress etc. then i cannot control the display and fontsize in the preview.

I think that is sort of limiting.

Have a look at my screenshots.

Also i do not have the possibility just to add excerpts of my blog posts automatically but that would be a proposal to extend the plugin - it does not matter right here.

• Timothy Bowers

just installed the e-newsletter plugin and was wondering
    how to add Links to Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter
    or Linked In.

Thru the Wysiwyg Editor ?

Sure you can add them within the editor if you wish.

For Starters the word "from" is part of everty Preset and always present, even if i do not oput any information into the previous from field the From is still there.

That's a bit odd - don't you think so ?

I've never seen that many tickets raised about it so it doesn't seem against expectations.

If you really need to get rid of it then all the templates are here:

/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/templates/

You can edit the HTML templates as you please to remove that From part.

For example the Disco template:

/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/templates/Disco/template.html

Line 42:

<h2 style=&quot;margin:0px; padding-top:10px; color:#eebb00 !important;&quot;>From {FROM_NAME} ({FROM_EMAIL})</h2>

Take care.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.