Social Marketing NOT working and causes issues on my THEME

Social Marketing NOT working and I turn to it off plus causing issues with me theme

I gave you access

this is the error

[22-Oct-2016 00:37:15 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Wdsm_WidgetAdvert is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi robertvideo,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

[22-Oct-2016 00:37:15 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in Wdsm_WidgetAdvert is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

This more of a deprecated notice, and not an error which will cause any conflict with your themes, or plugins. I checked your website through the support access, and did activate the plugin, I wasn’t able to find any such notice in the dashboard.

This notice only appears when we enable debug mode. Debug mode in only meant to run in development stage, or for testing purposes, and won’t recommended you to enable on live server, you can turn it off in your wp-config.php file located at the root folder:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Change the above line in your wp-config.php to:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

I’ll bring this in attention to the developer, so that these notices are removed in the future release. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello robertvideo!

I checked your site and I noticed that this is a Multisite setup. Also the “Social Marketing” plugin is disabled currently – as you explained – so I didn’t risk enabling it yet.

Before I go any further with this, could you please describe a bit more what exactly is happening when you enable the plugin (and on which of the sub-sites)? Are there any error messages? What’s the unwanted behavior exactly?

You also mentioned that it is causing issues with your Avada theme. Please elaborate on this and let me know what kind of issues are these.

I’ll then access your site again and examine the issue in order to find a solution.

Please advise!

Best regards,

Adam

• robertvideo
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Adam I thank you for your reply

but this is yet another of your plugins that DOES NOT WORK

Im using the #1 best selling Theme Avada 5.02

If you look at my site with the PLUGIN ON

yes you can login and turn it on

it will cause the FLYOUT menu to not work

right now the plugin is installed and the MENU top right does not work

turn your plugin off and it works 100%

TRY IT

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi robertvideo,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tried to login using the support access, but it seems like you are using a security plugin, and hence the page is being redirected. Could you please disable the security plugin temporarily, so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.