Social Media Icons Not Showing

I tried adding the social media icons via the UF code editor after dragging the code element to the third column on my footer region, but nothing is showing up, despite following and doing all Nastia taught here: Nastia's Thread on Adding Social Media Icons

Could you kindly peek into my site through the granted support access and help me identify why it is not showing? That would help greatly.

Thank you Support Superheroes and Staff alike! =D

Sincerely,
Caleb

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey caleb.mkdaman,

How are you doing today?

There is a much easier solution than what's posted in the thread you linked to.

What you can do is simply use text element and replace text with social icons that are already available in Upfront so what you need to do is add Text element and then:

After that simply select that icon and add link to it:

I already did this based on the URLs you had in code element so please check it out and let me know if this can work for you :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• caleb.mkdaman
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Yeah Bojan, this is way easier BUT they don't look classy.

I prefer to have a my current set of icons in my media library and have hover effects so it looks cool when customers mouse over the social media channels my client are on.

Is there any easier way to do this than as per Nastia's suggestion??

Thank you Bojan.

Sincerely,
    Caleb

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey caleb.mkdaman,

I've made a lot of changes in HTML and CSS to make this work and removed unnecessary important declaration that were used there, the problem with them not showing was related to images not being properly positioned and didn't have size defined in CSS.

However, one problem remained, instagram image that you're using was not the same size as your other two so I cropped that image and uploaded both of them to your media library in order to look the same size as the other two that you're using.

Can you please check it now, hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.