Social Media Management Plug-in Ideas

We are looking to build something similar to the following site http://www.picitlist.com – which would provide a social media dashboard for all the popular channels in a Pinterst style interface – we have looked at “Juicer” plug-in it does pull in social media posts to a place to display on your website. Giving the user a place on their website to aggregate their social media pieces. But I was looking for a solution to simplify and consolidate many of the common marketing pieces (lead gen, email, social media posts, micro blogs, website if they don’t have one or wall if they do in all in one site.

What in the WPMU arsenal could be used to aggregate some of these functions?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Larry,

I’m afraid we don’t have plugins that could replace Juicer – as a workaround for pulling posts from Facebook and some other social media services we propose Autoblog plugin, but it requires RSS feed to pull posts. So each social media feed should be inserted into Autoblog plugin – some of services, like FB needs one more tool to get RSS feed because its not available by default. Then you would also need theme with Pinterest style to display those posts.

So I don’t think that would be option for you.

I’m sorry but there is no plugins here that would do exactly what you need.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.