Social Media Registration Integration into Protected Content

Hello,

My CEO wants for our membership site to be primarily based on social media login/registration , I have achieved this via the http://oneall.com service.

The way it is currently implemented however is very rough and dirty and does not directly integrate with the Protected Content sign up or login.

Can you guys help with integrating the two systems properly?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Dre,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a brief look a the oneall site to check out the workflow. Are you using a custom integration or their WordPress plugin?

From what I read on their page, the plugin should create a standard user account on your WP install, thus such a user should be able to make a full use of the site (including Protected Content). However, as you are saying there's some kind of glitch, could you please provide me with a more detailed description of what do you wish to achieve and what is or isn't working here as expected?

Knowing the exact nature of the issue I'll be able to help you resolve it.

Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Dre,

I had a look at OneAll login form and integrating it Protected Content would require some complex coding so it's not easy job to add, and unfortunately we currently don't have manpower for such custom work.
    I'm going to move this thread to features & feedback section where we can see how many users are interested in this integration so we can consider adding it in future updates.

Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.