Social Theme bug

Hi

Using the social theme - when logged out - with the privacy option set, I get this error. There was another thread about this - relating to the activity... spacing before the php stuff... (I don't know php) - anyhow - I removed the spaces and still get the error. Barry told me to log it here - and he'd get one of you good people to build a fix.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h02/mnt/137750/domains/example.com/html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/members/index.php:12) in /nfs/c09/h02/mnt/137750/domains/example.com/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Thanks
Rob

Ps. Thank you for all your help in the live chat - I'm really starting to make progress now :slight_smile: thanks!

• Richie_KS
    • HummingBird

hi rob
    are you using the latest wp and bp?
    everything seem ok in my end.

in anycase could you try open functions.php and edit line 471
    add_filter('get_header','check_if_privacy_on',1);
    to
    add_action('wp_head','check_if_privacy_on',1);

let me know if the error notice still happen ok

• rpwillie
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

HI Richie,

Thanks - I've updated the file, and get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h02/mnt/137750/domains/example.com/html/wp-content/themes/bp-social/members/index.php:12) in /nfs/c09/h02/mnt/137750/domains/example.com/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Kind regards,
    Rob

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.