Solving a BuddyPress Group eMail debugging error

I'm trying to debug my WP install, and got some debugging errors for BuddyPress Group Email. Can you please help me to solve these?

Thank you very much in advance.

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::display() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::display($group_id = NULL) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::edit_screen() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::edit_screen($group_id = NULL) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::edit_screen_save() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::edit_screen_save($group_id = NULL) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::create_screen() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::create_screen($group_id = NULL) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::create_screen_save() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::create_screen_save($group_id = NULL) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193