some appointments sync while others don't

Some appointments are syncing and showing up in my gCal while others aren't. Can't see any common reason for the ones that don't. When I run a test it works fine,...

I've granted support access.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jono,

Hope you're doing well today!

The integration works with wp_cron, so the exporting isn't immediate:

There is an "import and update events" now button in the Appointments+ gcal settings page. You will have to click that after posting an appointment in order to trigger the cron job immediately. Otherwise it will check in approximately 10 minute intervals.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if this resolves the issue :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

• jono_39
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Tyler, unfortunately this doesn't resolve the issue. I made this support request long after 10 minutes of not seeing the latest appointment appear on my gCal, again, even though most of them do.

I did click on the link to import and update the events but this did nothing to fix the issue.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jono,

My apologies for the delay here! Had a day off from the forums yesterday, catching up on all my threads today :slight_smile: thanks for your patience.

I'm looking in your error log and this error is coming up a lot:

Error calling POST https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars: (400) Invalid attendee email.

*I removed part of the url to keep your site/keys private - to see the full error navigate to Appointments > Settings > Logs tab.

To be honest, this is my first time seeing that error.

Which appointments is it working on? Just so I can take a look at the ones that are working.

Look forward to your reply here!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jono,

Thanks for getting back to me on that.

I have just tested this out and I'm unable to reproduce the issue; however, you didn't get the issue right away either, so I'm going to keep an eye on this.

What I did notice is that you are allowing your service providers to attach their own google calendar, but you only have 1 service provider - I don't think this should cause any conflicts, but to be on the safe side can you set that to "No" for now? and see if the issue still continues to occur.

Did you add any new plugins within the last week or two?

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. It is worth noting that our gcal integration with app+ is in beta, this is because Google doesn't officially list Google Calendar as one of its supported service accounts, which apps+ needs. With that said, we will troubleshoot this as far as we can and if it is indeed an issue on our end, then we can fix it :slight_smile:

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jono,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for getting back to us.

I hope this doesn't seem like too much of a hassle, but would you mind creating a new google api project and re-connecting it?

This will give us more info into whether it was the API or the appointment :slight_smile:

Here's another issue: the pagination button isn't working.

Can you temporarily switch to the default 2014 theme and check if it works? Then switch back. Often these issues can be theme related. If that doesn't work then do a plugin conflict. This will narrow down what the cause of the issue is so we can further investigate.

Hope you're enjoying the start of your weekend!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.