Some basic EduClean questions…

I just installed EduClean as my main Mu page and I am starting to play around with the features.

I have a few questions –

1. The number of blogs is not updating – do I change it manually?

2. Popular Tags don’t seem to show – I have added a few test blogs with tags – is there a minimum amount for this to show or is it based on clicks on tags – I assume this shows tags from all blogs not just the ‘main admin’ blog?

3. Can you explain how I set up the forums on the forum tab?

Pretty newb questions I know – hopefully the post will answer the basic questions that most will ask when they first use the theme and can be a mini FAQ.

• Andrew
    • Champion of Loops

Hiya,

The number of blogs is not updating – do I change it manually?

It should be updating automatically. Note that the WPMU ‘get_blog_count’ function caches the data for an hour.

I assume this shows tags from all blogs not just the ‘main admin’ blog?

Tags from the main blog only.

3. Can you explain how I set up the forums on the forum tab?

Please take a look at the ‘Appearance > Theme Options’ page in the admin panel.

hopefully the post will answer the basic questions that most will ask when they first use the theme and can be a mini FAQ.

The answers to some of these should be available in previous threads. Did you search the forums?

Thanks,

Andrew

• damian2001
    • Flash Drive

The answers to some of these should be available in previous threads. Did you search the forums?

I am sure the answers are around – However, sometimes when you join a forum about a subject you are not very familiar with it can be hard to know the ‘language’ used and the relevant keywords to use in a search.

Thanks for the great answers BTW :slight_smile:.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.