some conflict with another plug in and wordpress

Hi Appointments Team !

I'm very happy to purchase this great plug in. I've just installed it and i see that doing some strange bug in my wordpress.

For example with my plug in "Google analyticator" i've a message like this : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Google_Exception in /homepages/40/d247938576/htdocs/DossierSiteWaio/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-api-php-client/src/Google_Client.php on line 407

Better, in my widget settings in admin, when Appointments is Activate i do not see my right column with my active widget, and i see a part of my inactive widget.

Can you enlighten me about these strange phenomena? (May be there another conflict ...)

Thank you,
Ludovic

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi there @Ludovic,

A Fatal error will essentially stop any further execution of code. This means the page will stop loading partway through, which is likely why appointments+ is having problems.

The problem looks like both Appointments+ and your other plugin load a library including a class called "Google_Exception" Two classes can't have the same name, so it throws an error.

For now, this will work if you disable one of the plugins. I'll check with the developer to see if he has any ideas here.

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.