Some courses legally require for you to be on the page for

Some courses legally require for you to be on the page for a certain amount of time. Others might want you to pass a test or view something is a certain amount of time. Are there timer functionalities where I can require either a minimum or a maximum amount of time elapse (either per page or overall on a course)? If not, can you please add this? How would I add this functionality? Thanks.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Warpedmind,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

You can set up a time estimation that will be displayed beside the course units, but I'm thinking you want a way to start the timer soon as they enter the unit and when it reaches 0 it closes the unit so they can't post anymore?

I think that's a really good idea, I've done tests like that myself, I'll mark it as a feature request and hopefully enough other members request the same thing :slight_smile:

If you would like to add this functionality yourself then you can check out our jobs board and hire a talented member of the community to develop it for you: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Hope this helps! let us know if you have any further questions/concerns on this warpedmind!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.