some error on my tour dates

Hi

On my clients site landandshores.com/tour/
Under Dates & Prices there are repetive dates showing now in my backed I donot have those red circled dates have deleted them ... inafter refreshing and clearing the cache this is showing.

please advice

Regards

Sunita

• Nithin

Hey Sunita,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Under Dates & Prices there are repetive dates showing now in my backed I donot have those red circled dates have deleted them ... inafter refreshing and clearing the cache this is showing.

You meant it should show -- in those dates where you have marked red circle? I checked your website while logged out, and I was able to notice there is a difference when we view while logged out.

While logged in, I was able to notice the same as you have shown in your screenshot. This look more like a cache issue, one of your plugins must still have cache enabled, does your theme have any cache option enabled?

If you are sure that your plugins, and theme doesn't have cache settings, you'll have to check with your host, to make sure whether they have server side cache enbaled.

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.