some errors

There are some issues with the installation of the membership plug. 1) there is a list of membership admins yet I am the only one who can see the plugin on the dashboard (I installed it).

2) When I set up the plugin, I did a few times by accident as a basic site and created levels. The levels don't show up on the access levels tab but they do on the main dashboard of the plugin and I see no way to delete them.

3) The shortcodes for the levels do not show up under the content protection tab in options.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @PlanetWaves

Welcome to the forums!

1) Under the "Membership Admins" tab in the plugin settings, be sure checkboxes are checked beside the users you want as admins. If they are not, they won't see the Membership menu.

2) If you have members assigned to those old access levels, those levels may still show up in the Membership dashboard. Under "All Members", change the "Membership Level" to one of your new ones for all members, and the old access levels should disappear from the plugin dashboard.

3) Correct, they only display under the "Access Levels" tab, next to each access level. The help text on that tab needs to be updated.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @PlanetWaves

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping by going through some older threads, and I noticed this one is still open.

Just to get it out of our active ticket system, I'm going to mark it resolved.

But if you still need assistance on this issue, please don't hesitate to re-open it by checking the "Mark as not resolved" box below.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.