Some links completely ignoring CSS

I have some links that will not grab the correct CSS on desktop view (they style correctly in mobile view). They also show correctly in the Upfront Builder backend, just the live site doesn't display properly.

You can see here: wayzatasalonspa.com
The contact links on the left and the social media links on the right stay blue and don't use the correct font-family.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Matt,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could see what you are saying, but to troubleshoot this further, I would like to check your dashboard, and Upfront settings. Please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Matt ,

Hope you are doing well!

I can confirm the page styling is missing from your site, there is also some errors in the developer's console:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?

It looks like the ajax calls are not loading. Would you please add the following to a .htaccess file?

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterRemove 00318
    </IfModule>

Please keep a backup of the .htaccess file, so in case if something goes wrong, you can always restore it.

If the solution above will not solve this, just to be sure it is not a conflict with a plugin, please deactivate all of them and try to edit the text element in upfront Edit mode. If everything is well, activate on e plugin at the time to find the one that is causing it.

Let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.