some pictures show in media library but not on front end

Hi :slight_smile:

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue, because I'm really not sure what it could be:

The media library looks fine, in the way that all the images are appearing normally. But on the front end, only some of the images are actually showing, and the rest don't appear, and only show the alt text. I don't know why some images are showing, but not all of them.

The site is http://fundsforcherie.org
(hosted with godaddy)

The permalinks look fine. They all point to the exact same folder, so I don't think that's it, especially when some of the images are appearing just fine.

This issue came about recently. I've been volunteering my time to make this site for a fundraising initiative, and the person I'm doing it for mentioned she just changed her hosting domain name on the hosting that this website is under; however, this website has its own database within that hosting, along with its own domain attached, so I don't see why that would be an issue ... but I don't know what else it could possibly be.

An unrelated site that I have, also hosted on godaddy (will be migrating it to a new host soon) has the same issue. I have made no changes on it in ages, so I'm not sure why this would all of a sudden be an issue.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Does anyone know what could be going on here?

I've asked the owner of the site to contact godaddy hosting support, but they still need to do that. I'm just left scratching my head in the mean time, especially since I cannot seem to find anything on this doing a google search. So confused. :disappointed:

Thanks to everyone who makes a suggestion! :slight_smile: