Some Plugins can't be enabled when using the Product theme. (Infinite SEO, All for one SEO pack

Hello Support,

There is an Issue with the Product Theme: Some Plugins won't work with it!
I've tried and noticed that at least Infinite SEO and All for One SEO pack -plugins have similar issues with the Product Theme...

- After activating the plugins you won't be able to choose any options nor write any content into the plugins. (Feels like they are not activated, after all).

- I've updated everything to the latest versions, reinstalled all and enabled the plugins one by one (I've tried everything, actually).... Without success:,(

- The plugins work well after changing the theme, though!

I wonder, if you'll be able to help? - I like the Product Theme a lot and I'd like to stick with it!
(See http://www.hyvinvointiajaterapiaa.com/ )

Thank You,

Jyrki Raikamo
leipatalo@gmail.com

• Leipatalo
    • New Recruit

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for your comments!

Unfortunately, the issue remains the same no matter what browser I use.

All the server settings, updates & other should be OK. The only thing
    I can imagine, anymore, is some issues in the code of the theme???

More ideas?

Thanks again,
    Jyrki

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again

All the server settings, updates & other should be OK. The only thing
    I can imagine, anymore, is some issues in the code of the theme???

I wonder why I don't get the same issue if it was the code....

Could you please check your error logs and let me know if there is anything in there.

- After activating the plugins you won't be able to choose any options nor write any content into the plugins. (Feels like they are not activated, after all).

Could you please just clarify so that I'm testing in the right area. Are you talking about the plugin settings page, the blog page (where you write an article), or somewhere else? Perhaps include screen shots of where you mean.

Thanks.

• Leipatalo
    • New Recruit

Hi,

This is all I could find. ...and I'm not sure what it means:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/terapia/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps.php:40) in /home/terapia/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

Looking forward to your comments :q

• Leipatalo
    • New Recruit

Hey again Timothy,
    Good Morning!

...Sorry for being so unprecise!
    Maybe an image, again, will be worth more than a thousand words:

See the image here: http://www.hyvinvointiajaterapiaa.com/ISSUE.png

Hope it'll clarify that my issue happens when trying to enable the plugin settings on the
    admin of the WP Plugin's admin/settings page.

Please note, that I have no idea of where the LINE I'm talking about came from!
    (There is NO such LINE on the admin page of the All in One SEO plugin. - It just remains
    completely unabled to change anything in there for me)!

Thanks,
    Jyrki

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hi Jyrki.

Headers already sent, usually mean there is a rogue line space. But I'm not getting that issue either.

It might be worth removing the whole plugin via FTP and then unpacking and uploading a fresh set of files to ensure nothing went wrong with unpacking and FTP'ing previously.

I tried looking at your image but got sent to:

gogvo.com/404.html

Please could you try another screenshot?

Thanks.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.