Some post types cannot have the smartcrawl tools

Hi there, some post types cannot have the smartcrawl tools in the editing mode, and i don know how to set in the backend for managed that...

• Rupok

Hi Diego Díez Corral,

Thanks for asking. SmartCrawl should automatically identify all available custom post types registered on your site. But if your custom post type is not public, then chances are there that SmartCrawl won't detect them and won't show options for SEO settings in the editor page of that post type. I'm not sure if this is the case on your site but I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• apurba_podder

Hi Diego Díez Corral,

Hope you are doing good today.
    I have gone through your website & didn't find SmartCrawl tab any post type editing mode. It can be issue with your theme. I need to download your theme to investigate the issue. Please share you FTP Credential So I can download your theme easily.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form:

Select “I have a different question” for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: apurba_podder
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Kind Regards