I'm almost finished with my new "Fixer" site which I started this morning. It's an awesome theme... it just takes some getting used to. A few things I never figured out how to do and wonder if I could get some help.
1. How to change the menu font color
2. How to change the background color (yellow) in the blog comments section. The green edit wheel doesn't seem to work.
3. There is a permanent very dark line under one of my nav bar links.
4. How do I put my nav bar on all my pages?
5. When I try to add pages to the nav bar or move them around from the backend, and hit save, nothing happens on the front end. I haven't found a front end way to work with the menu.
6. I wish Upfront had a toolbar with links to:
a. the Wordpress dashboard
b. to view the site
7. I wish there were a way to customize things from the backend too.
8. What will happen if I build or edit pages from the backend instead of the front end? I'm scared to try because of some "Fixer" warning that popped up when I started to.
I know that's a bunch of questions, but it will surely be nice to get this finished up tomorrow!