Some question about PopUp Pro

Hi,

I have some question about PopUp Pro:

1., Can I disable this popup for logged in users?

2., Can I show popup only when the user will leave the website? Like this below plugin:
https://srd.wordpress.org/plugins/exit-popup/

3., Is it compatible with MailPoet plugin?

4., How can I send email to subscribers immediately with my special offer?

Thank you!
Adam

Predrag Dubajic

Hey Adam,

Hope you're doing well today

1., Can I disable this popup for logged in users?

Yes, Popup plugin comes with different conditions you can use, for this specific one first you need to go to Popup > Settings panel and in there enable User status conditions.

Now go to edit your popup, scroll down to conditions and you will see "Visitor is not logged in" condition that you can use for this.

2., Can I show popup only when the user will leave the website? Like this below plugin:
    https://srd.wordpress.org/plugins/exit-popup/

I'm not familiar with Exit Popup plugin, but our Popup does have an option to show popup when mouse leaves the screen.
    For this you need to go back to Settings panel again, this time activate JavaScript Events.
    This will now add new behaviour option in your popup like this:

3., Is it compatible with MailPoet plugin?

We don't have official support for MailPoet but I just gave it a quick test and it looks like the shortcode added inside Popup works fine.

4., How can I send email to subscribers immediately with my special offer?

I'm not sure I understand this part completely, Popup doesn't have an option to send emails to your visitors.
    Can you give us more info about "special offers" are those posts, products, something else?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Adam!

The PopUp plugin doesn't include any "mailing" features. You may add e.g. MailPoet shortcode to it so if that supports such a feature, that should work but it's not related to the PopUp itself as the PopUp plugin is a tool to show "popup box" only and it's up to you what content you put inside.

If there's any shortcode from other plugin used, that other plugin would be responsible for handling it.

Kind regards,
    Adam