Some questions about Multisite blogs.

Hi,
I am going to have a site with paying members and for that I plan on using your membership plugin.
These members should only be able to create one blog and I want them to only be an author of that blog.

I have tried the plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpmu-new-blog-defaults/ (although not sure if it works on 3.2 yet) and it makes you able to select alot of default settings like the default theme for new blogs. But there is some things that it cannot do.

So what I am wondering is: Can you limit the amount of blogs people can create using your membership plugin and can you set the default user role for new blogs to become author?

If the answer to the above question is no. How would I solve this problem? :slight_smile:

Also, Is there any easy way or plugin that if you change the settings like the time/date or comment settings and so on on a single site. That you then can make that change on all the other blogs on the network aswell? Because sitting and manually editing all the blogs if you notice something you want to change is a very tedious and time consuming job.

Thanks
/Robert