Some questions about plugin integration and basic wordpress help?

Hi I have a few questions, bare with me since I am not a computer guy :wink:

1. where do I find my homepage? I have configured my homepage in Upfront, but is this "homepage" to be find in pages in my dashboard.

2. If i am integrating ontraport, the plugin pilot press to my wordpress site, will that affect anything in my site, and is it possible to style different elements that i get from the code from ontraport ?

3. And is it possible to add a footer to my site? where should i go to find a template for that?

• Jude

Hi Robin and welcome to the community !!

1. where do I find my homepage? I have configured my homepage in Upfront, but is this "homepage" to be find in pages in my dashboard.

Upfront uses a custom front page so the way you'd access it will be directly from the front end . Simply visit the url of the site on your browser and fire up the editor.

2. If i am integrating ontraport, the plugin pilot press to my wordpress site, will that affect anything in my site, and is it possible to style different elements that i get from the code from ontraport ?

We have not tested this combination yet, as long as ontraport does not affect upfront classes and functions we should be fine.

3. And is it possible to add a footer to my site? where should i go to find a template for that?

I suggest you use the default footer that ships with the plugin and modify that. You will not be able to use external templates like you would with regular themes.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.