I am making some tests with Pro Sites. The final installation will be using WHMCS Provisioning (currently not installed) and Pro Sites. The idea is to have a 7 days free trial, and then 2 or 3 paid levels.
I have quite a few questions, so let me list them:
1. When a user creates an account and/or a website, the welcome email is not received. Not even in the Spam folder.
2. Is there any way to have different emails sent to the user, depending on the level they are? Or if they are in a free trial or in a paid level?
3. In Pro Sites setting, will the Expiration Email be sent when the trial period ends? (I can’t test this because my installation is not sending any emails)
4. When using WHMCS Provisioning and Pro Sites, will the email be sent from Pro Sites or from WHMCS?
5. When a free trial is created, how can I redirect them to a custom “thank you page” to invite them to upgrade?
6. I will be using Upfront themes. Is there any way to display the “X Days Left for the Free Trial” alert in the front end?
7. Is there any way to offer a discount only to new users? For example, the first 24 hours of a new site will have a discount if they upgrade to pro.
8. I am using the Terms of Service plugin. In the sign up page, I would like to have only a link to the ToS instead of displaying them completely. How could this be done?
9. In the ProSites Options, there is an option that says that I can link directly to /wp-signup.php?weebir-pro=1. I don’t quite understand what is this option for. Please explain this to me a little further.
10. When using Coupons in Pro Sites, will the discounts be applied only to the first payment or to recurring payments?
10.1 If I want to create the same Coupon to apply to more than one level, but not all levels. How could this be done?
Thank you very much for your help!