Some specific courses showing published modules as not published

Problem with published modules in coursepress. Even if all modules are published in the course, the overview of all my courses shows that some of the modules aren't published.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Genevieve,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

I have gone through your cloned site to replicate the issue but could not. I have checked both the courses and have found all modules are enlisted on the front for the student accounts. I have also checked the duplicate course and all of the three courses show all units/modules on the front for the student accounts.

I have also imported the course in my test site and it is showing the 12 modules listed on the front for my demo student.

Have you done anything yourself to solve the issue? Please check and let us know.

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Genevieve
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello,
    Thanks for all this testing.
    The problem is not on the frontend but in the backend. On the real site and on the cloned site, when you look at the course listing, for two courses, there is not the same number of modules and published modules, even if they are all published. Please see screen shot.
    No, I haven't done anything else regarding this issue, I have no clue what to do. I suspect that this is a bug that have created a difficulty for some of my clients to access the content of some modules. But I wasn't able to replicate their problem.
    Thanks for your help

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Genevieve,

Thanks for the additional info, I was able to see the issue on your end and after some tests I was actually able to replicate this on one of my installations.

I was unable to find the exact cause of this but I have created bug report and forwarded it to our developers to check it out.

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention!

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.